We offer personal training in Bray, South Dublin and nearby areas. No matter what your age or current fitness level is, your personal trainer will draw a suitable plan that will help you stay focused and motivated and as a result, you will reach your goals as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Whether you choose to train solo (one-on-one) or with a training partner (for example, your husband, friend or colleague (two-on-one)), these personal training plans will always meet each of our clients’ goals.
Additionally, our training sessions are suitable for everyone who would like to maintain or improve their health. Depending on your goals, these sessions will help you:
- Lose weight
- Manage weight-related complications such as joint pain, stiffness, and reduced load-ability
- Improve your food choices and eating behavior
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Enhance condition, mobility and coordination
- Reduce the risk of injuries
- Learn the correct posture and technique while performing exercises
- Feel more focused and energized
- Stay fit and active
During the first session we will discuss your health and goals. Moreover, we will carry out a try-out session to test your physical fitness and make a personal exercise plan based on these results.
In fact, supervised exercise is proven to be more successful than exercising alone. This is because you will:
- Carry out a wider variety of exercises
- Reduce the risk of overload and injury
- Train the right muscles effectively
- Get support and motivation to keep you going
- Build-up your training plan effectively
- Be challenged to push your limits for maximum result
Fill in the contact form, book online or call us on 01 960 9934 to make an appointment.